Who do I send my plans to?

If your construction project falls under the jurisdiction of the City of Newport, your plans and Building Permit application form will need to be submitted to Code Enforcement online here or at
998 Monmouth Street
Newport, KY 41071

Show All Answers

1. When is a building permit required?
2. What plans do I need to submit for your review?
3. How many sets of plans do I need to submit?
4. Are there any forms I need to submit with my plans?
5. Is there a fee I need to pay, and if so, who do I make the check payable to?
6. Are contractors required to be licensed?
7. Is an architect or engineer required to prepare my construction drawings?
8. Who do I send my plans to?
9. Can I do anything to speed up my plan review?
10. Do I have to submit plans to the Fire Marshal's Office?