The City of Newport Finance Department handles all financial reporting, city taxes, licensing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
The department is led by Leonard Kuntz, Director of Finance and includes the License Inspector/Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Administrator, a staff accountant, two administrative assistants, and a part time position.
The department is located on second floor of the city building and is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. You can visit in-person to inquire about our pay taxes or you can call (859)-292-3660.
*Online bill pay coming soon.
- Occupational License Handout 2023-2024 (An overview and companion to CN-2 and CN-16) pdf
- CN-2 Application for Occupational License
- CN-2C Application for Commercial Rental Property
- CN-2T Application for Temporary Vendor License
- CN-5 List of Sub Contractors
- CN-8 Deduction for Compensation Paid Over the Max Table Amt (PDF)
- CN-12 Calculation of Gross Receipts Subject to Taxation / Apportionment Formula (PDF)
- CN-13 Final Return for General Contractor (PDF)
- CN-16 Application for Occupational License 22-23
- CN-16 Renewal of Occupational License_Period 2023-2024
- CN-16P Occupational License -Projects over 50k